This program is available to preschoolers, ages 3-6.
- Chinese: Fridays, January 27 - April 21, 2017 from 5-6 pm
- French: Mondays, January 23 - April 17, 2017 from 5-6 pm
- German: Wednesdays, January 25 - April 19, 2017 from 4:45-5:45 pm
- Japanese: Fridays, January 27 - April 21, 2017 from 5-6 pm
- Spanish: Tuesdays, January 24 - April 18, 2017 from 5-6 pm or Thursdays, January 26 - April 20, 2017 from 5-6 pm (two separate sections)
Classes meet for 10 weeks in Wells Hall on campus. Classes will be canceled if fewer than 5 students enroll.
Our weekly classes introduce children ages 3-6 to the target languages and cultures in a playful way. By speaking in the target language throughout the entire class, the children are immersed in the language and become familiarized with the sounds of the language while learning to say simple phrases. The focus of the class is on listening and speaking, supported by visual cues.
Program details and registration
For more information: